Cuban Roast Pork
Tender roast pork loaded with garlic and citrus flavor!
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 4 pounds Pork shoulder (also called pork butt) (bone in or boneless)
- 2/3 cup Old Havana Foods Mojo – Citrus Garlic Marinade
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut pork into large chunks, roughly 2 to 3 inches.
- Place pork in heavy, oven-safe dish, with fatty sides up. Pour Old Havana Foods Mojo – Citrus Garlic Marinade over pork. Cover, roast 2 hours.
- Flip meat pieces over. Cover and roast an additional 1½ hours. Uncover, roast ½ hour longer or until tender and top of pork is starting to brown.
- Spoon most of the clear liquid fat off of the top of the juices in pan. Using two forks, pull pork apart into bite size chunks. Toss meat lightly with remaining liquid in pan to coat pork.
Serve as is with a side of Old Havana Foods Fully Prepared Black Beans and fried plantains for a traditional Cuban holiday dish!