Fiery Shrimp Creole (Camarones Enchilados Picante)
Shrimp bathed in a very spicy sauce of onions, sweet & hot peppers and tomatoes
- 12 ounces Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 3/4 pound Raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium stockpot over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, cut shrimp in half lengthwise and check that all veins and shells have been removed.
- When sauce begins simmering, add shrimp and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add parsley if using. Stir to combine. Serve over cooked rice.