Shrimp Creole (Camarones Enchilados)
Shrimp bathed in a moderately spicy sauce of onions, sweet peppers and tomatoes
- 16 ounces Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 pound Raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano, ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a medium stockpot over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, cut shrimp in half lengthwise and check that all veins and shells have been removed.
- When sauce begins simmering, add shrimp and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add parsley if using. Stir to combine. Serve over cooked rice.