Fiery Sloppy Joes
Fiery hot – great for sandwiches, tacos, dips and more!
- ¾ pound Ground meat (beef, pork, lamb or turkey) (or tofu!)
- 12 ounces Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Old Havana Foods Mango Pineapple BBQ Sauce (optional to add some sweet to the heat!)
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown meat until no longer pink, breaking up into small pieces with spoon.
- Add Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce, and if desired add some sweet to counter the heat by adding 3 tablespoons Old Havana Foods Mango Pineapple BBQ Sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns for sloppy joes, in tortillas for tacos, with chips as a hearty dip, over cooked pasta, as an empanada filling, in a lasagna … the possibilities are endless!