Mild or Fiery Chili Cubano (Meaty or Vegan)
Using our Chili Cubano you can have hearty chili in under 15 minutes – with meat or without!
- 1 pound Beef, chicken, turkey or tofu
- 16 ounces Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano
- OR CHOOSE
- 12 ounces Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce (for a spicy version)
- 2 – 15 oz cans Old Havana Foods Lightly Seasoned Black Beans (optional)
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Brown ground meat until no longer pink, breaking up pieces of meat with spoon.
- Add Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano (or Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce for a spicy version) and if you like Old Havana Foods Black Beans (do not drain beans), stir well to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until bubbly – about 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowls with optional garnishes and tortilla chips.