Easy Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
Combine rotisserie chicken with our cooking sauce for quick and tasty tacos!
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 whole Fully cooked, rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz Old Havana Foods Sofrito – Authentic Cuban Cooking Sauce (for a more savory, rich flavor)
- 16 oz Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano (for a lighter flavor)
- 12 oz Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce (for a spicy hot flavor)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 to 12 Corn or flour tortillas, taco size
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Hot sauce
- Pull rotisserie chicken meat off bones and pull apart into large bite sized pieces and place in medium size bowl. Discard chicken bones and fatty skin.
- Serve in tortillas with your choice of toppings.
Could also be heated:
- in microwave about 4 to 6 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes
- or in slow cooker on high setting for about 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes