Black Bean & Feta Salad
A savory yet light summer salad with our lightly seasoned black beans, tomatoes, feta and red onion.
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 15 oz can Old Havana Foods Lightly Seasoned Black Beans
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Aged balsamic vinegar (high quality)
- ¼ cup Chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup Finely chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ cup Finely chopped red, orange or yellow pepper
- ⅓ cup Crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a mediuim bowl. Mix well to combine. Add feta and gently toss being careful not to break up feta too much or it will smear. Season with salt and pepper to taste.