Glazed Smokie Links or Meatballs
Sweet and savory smokie links or meatballs are great for a party/
- 12 ounces Old Havana Foods Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce
- 1 cup Old Havana Foods Mango Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- 2 packages 12 to 14 ounces each mini smoked sausages
- 1 1/2 pounds Fully cooked meatballs
- Combine Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce, Mango PIneapple BBQ Sauce and smokie links (or meatballs) in a medium stockpot over medium heat.
- Bring to simmer, reduce heat to low and cook uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes on low heat until sauce thickens and becomes glossy. Stir occasionally. Serve with sauce on the side.
Slow Cooker Method
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker vessel. Cook covered on high setting for 2 hours, then uncover and cook another hour or until sauce thickens and becomes glossy. Stir occasionally. Serve with sauce on the side.