Easy Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
Combine rotisserie chicken with our cooking sauce for quick and tasty tacos!
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 whole Fully cooked, rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz Old Havana Foods Sofrito – Authentic Cuban Cooking Sauce (for a more savory, rich flavor)
- 16 oz Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano (for a lighter flavor)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 to 12 Corn or flour tortillas, taco size
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Hot sauce
- Pull rotisserie chicken meat off bones and pull apart into large bite sized pieces and place in medium size bowl. Discard chicken bones and fatty skin.
- Add Old Havana Foods Sofrito or Chili Cubano to chicken pieces and stir to coat well. Heat in sauté pan and over medium low until bubbly and heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in tortillas with your choice of toppings.
Could also be heated:
- in microwave about 4 to 6 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes
- or in slow cooker on high setting for about 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes