Glazed Smokie Links or Meatballs
Sweet and savory smokie links or meatballs are great for a party/
- 16 ounces Old Havana Chili Cubano (or 12 oz Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce for a spicier version)
- 1 cup Apricot preserves
- 2 packages 12 to 14 ounces each mini smoked sausages
- 1 1/2 pounds Fully cooked meatballs
- Combine Old Havana Chili Cubano, or Zesty Hot Cooking Sauce (for a spicy version), apricot preserves and smokie links (or meatballs) in a medium stockpot over medium heat.
- Bring to simmer, reduce heat to low and cook uncovered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until sauce thickens and becomes glossy. Stir occasionally. Serve with sauce on the side.
Slow Cooker Method
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker vessel. Cook covered on high setting for 2 hours, then uncover and cook another hour or until sauce thickens and becomes glossy. Stir occasionally. Serve with sauce on the side.