Easy Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
Combine rotisserie chicken and Chili Cubano for quick and tasty tacos!
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 whole Fully cooked, rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano
- Salt and pepper
- 8 to 12 Corn or flour tortillas, taco size
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Pull rotisserie chicken meat off bones and pull apart into large bite sized pieces. Place meat in medium size bowl. Discard chicken bones and fatty skin.
- Add Old Havana Foods Chili Cubano to chicken pieces and stir to coat well. Place in slow cooker and heat on low for 2 hours or place in sauté pan and heat over medium low heat until heated through. Season chicken mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in tortillas with your choice of toppings.